Wednesday, January 20, 2010

At library now...

4:05pm...stil need waiting 1 hour just got chess koko...Two weeks ago don't have lecturer...Hopefully later will be alright...hmm,want doing what ne? I already found information that i need...Oh ya, let me talk about last weekend when i stay at UKM...The buldings are a lot...And mostly are simen with red bata...I dn knw 'hong zuan' call wat...so jz simply put bata...hehe...o!b4 reach UKM,we have to take KTM from seremban about 40minutes jz reach. This was my 1st time to take KTM...and Yee so pity need to do silly things with me. We took photo in KTM and the UKM sign board on my last day...

On my 1st day, Yee took me went Midvalley...We have lunch at 'Little Vietnam',Midvalley...Quite nice the food + special......By then, we choose a movie "Carriers" Wo~! What so nice?! Nice until dn have ppl watch it and feel so sleepy inside...No wonder when we buy ticket, this movie is mostly free sit......

The nx day we went to Times Square and Sungai Wang...Walk until our legs so tired...Then we choose 'Huan Xi Di' as our rest place...We need to change our 'train' from Times Square to UKM...KTM-->LRT-->KTM...hu~so blur...

The last day at UKM......Yee sent me to bus station...We almost lost at Seremban mall...Actually is beside bus station only...Luckily.....to be continue++

No comments:

Post a Comment