Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Day!


Today really is a happy day. Thank you Enia and Thines! You guys really so nice, haha……What?! Cinema didn’t open today. Already 11:30a.m……zer…zer…zer…I guess the cinema open for us already and I’m the first who step in the cinema, haha. We choose the last row middle sit. This was my first time after at university half year ‘just’ watch a movie in cinema, at BP Mall. And Sam Worthington really is a very handsome guy in Avatar, hehe. Enia and I need fighting to get him already, haha. Before that I really scare that this movie not as nice as we imagine, but what we get, really have a worth day. After watch Avatar, in my mind is, please stop destroying our earth already! The scene really attractive! BP Mall cinema’s sound effect and the scene very nice and clear, I like it!

What makes me feel so funny are we wait until the end of the words out after the showing because just want to see what is that leading role actor’s name. After we know his name, we just move our step to go. At that time, all people already gone, left me, Enia, Thines and ‘The guard’ who is waiting us to leave, what so funny! What I need to do now is practice good my English then go meet S.W. haha.

Following that, we go play bowling. RM 4 per person, RM 3 for stocking, RM 1.50 for rent shoes. I play until half, and then let Thines play, because we just book for two games only. Thines said this was the first time she plays. That means her ‘first time’ is giving us already, wahaha.

Then, I go to shop by myself. I know when I shopping alone sure buy a lot of things. So surprise is I found ninja sword…Really nice. Cost RM 19.

Oh ya, I bought a CNY shirt and a jeans cost RM 65.90 and RM 79.90. But after discount 50% are RM 32.95 and RM 39.95 respectively. Make a pacific card, RM 12 just got that discount. I hope this time my jeans is fix to me, because actually I don’t like to wear jeans just because it is very tight but I think I have to practice to wear it. n.n

I go shopping sure not forget to go to book store and popular. This time I spent RM 53.80 at Popular. Today I really spent a lot of money and time. 11a.m. go out and 7p.m. back here.

Oh, almost forget, what I want to say is Yong Tao Foo at BP Mall is RM 0.70 per piece. Very expensive! My mama said actually its’ cost RM 0.50 only. I spent RM 9.40 + gov tax = RM 9.85 for it. Expensive is ok, because really delicious! hehe. Bus fee, RM 2 x 2 = go & back.

After back go kafeteria eat nasi goreng kampung, RM 2.50 and Marigold orange juice, RM 1.70. Quite nice but a bit spicy. At Sorlinaz, RM 2.20

RM 2 – Bus fee go
RM 9 – Avatar ticket
RM 9.85 – Yong Tao Foo
RM 10 – Play bowling
RM 12 – Pacific card
RM 32.95 – CNY shirt
RM 39.95 – jeans
RM 19 – Ninja sword
RM 53.80 – Popular
RM 2 – Bus fee back
RM 2.50 – Nasi goring kampung
RM 1.70 – Marigold orange juice
RM 2.20 – Sorlinaz

Total = RM 196.95 for today……WOW!

p/s: TQ Enia help me ask that Popular boy to open the plastic of the book for me n.n

opps... line's lack, so, cant upload photo here......

9 January 2010
23:19
Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment